Degree: PhD in BME, 2016 (Expected)
Advisor: Lingchong You
Research Project: Non-genetic mechanisms for antibiotic resistance
- JK Srimani, S Huang, AJ Lopatkin, and L You, "Population recovery dynamics predict periodic dosing efficacy" (In preparation, 2106).
- AJ Lopatkin, S Huang, RP Smith, JK Srimani, TA Sysoeva, S Bewick, D Karig, and L You, "Antibiotics as a selective driver for conjugation dynamics" (Accepted, Nature Microbilogy, 2016).
- S Huang, JK Srimani, AJ Lee, Y Zhang, AJ Lopatkin, KW Leog, and L You, "Dynamic control and quantification of bacterial population dynamics in droplets" Biomaterials (61) (2015).
- HRB Meredith, JK Srimani, AJ Lee, AJ Lopatkin, and L You, "Collective antibiotic tolerance: Mechanisms, dynamics, and intervention" Natural Chemical Biology (11) (2015).
- JK Srimani and L You, "Emergent Dynamics From Quorum Eavesdropping" Chemistry and Biology 21:12 (2014).
- JK Srimani, G Yao, J New, Y Tanouchi, TJ Lee, and L You, "Linear population allocation by bistable switches in response to transiet stimulation" PLos ONE (9:8) (2014).
- P Dong, MV Maddali, JK Srimani, F Thelot, B Mathey-Prevot, and L You. "Division of Labor Between Myc and G1 Cyclins in Controlling Commitment and Pace of Cell Cycle Progression" Nature Communications (5: 4750) (2014).
- RP Smith, C Tan, JK Srimani, A Pai, KA Riccione, H Song, and L You. "A programmed Allee Effect causes a tradeoff between population spread and survival in engineered bacteria" PNAS (111:5) (2014). (Factulty of 1000 recommended)
- A Pai, JK Srimani, Y Tanouchi, and L You. "A Generic Metric to Quantify Quorum Sensing Activation Dynamics", ACS Synthetic Biology (2013).
- C Tan, RP Smith, JK Srimani, KA Riccione, S Prasada, M Kuehn, and L You, "The inoculum effect and band-pass bacterial response to periodic antibiotic treatment". Molecular Systems Biology (8:617) (2012).
- "Bacterial Population Recovery Predicts Antibiotic Dosing Efficacy". JK Srimani, S Huang, AJ Lopatkin, and L You. Winter gBio Meeting (2015)
- "Two-channel Information Encoding in Stochastic Bistable Systems". JK Srimani, G Yao, Y Tanouchi, TJ Lee, S Mori, J Nevins, and L You. Fronteirs in Systems and Synthetic Biology (2013).