Underrepresented Minorities and Students With Disabilities
- 17 percent of CBTE Trainees are from underrepresented minority groups. This number represents the number of URMs that have graduated from the program and those currently in training.
- The proportion of (a) URM and (b) female trainees supported on the T32 training grant each year. Data is shown as a sliding average (orange line) with a 6-year bin size (the estimated time to degree). Fitted trend lines (dashed blue line) emphasize the trajectory of growth over time.
- Cofounder at First Choice Laboratories, Inc.
- R&D Scientist and Business Development Associate at Altor Bioscience Corporation.
- Product Specialist at W.L. Gore & Associates
- Vice President of Product Development, Humacyte
- President and Founder, Alta Vision
- Director at Zymergen, Inc. San Francisco Bay Area Management Consulting
- Project manager at EPIC Systems
- Senior Consultant at Navigant