Degree: PhD in BME, 2015
Advisor: Charles Gersbach, Lingchong You
Research Project: Regulation of Myogenin Activation during Skeletal Muscle Differentiation and Reprogramming
- Gibson, T. M. and C. A. Gersbach (2013). "The role of single-cell analyses in understanding cell lineage commitment." Biotechnology Journal 8(4): 397-407.
- Goktas, S., A. M. Matsuka, N. Pierre, T. M. Gibson, J. J. Dmytryk, and P.S. McFetridge (2013). "Decellularization method influences early remodeling of an allogenic tissue scaffold." J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2014: 102A: 8-16.
- Kewaunee, 2011-2014
- Gibson, T. M. and C. A. Gersbach. "Single-Cell Analysis of Myogenic Differentiation and Reprogramming." Annual meeting of the American Society for Gene and Cell Therapy, May 2014.
- Gibson, T. M. and C. A. Gersbach, "Single-Cell Dynamics of Induced Linage Commitment." National meeting of the Biomedical Engineering Society, October 2012.
- Gibson, T. M. and C. A. Gersbach. "Single-Cell Dynamics of Lineage Commitment." The Society for Biological Engineering's 3rd International Conference on Stem Cell Engineering, May 2012.
- Gibson, T. M. and C. A. Gersbach. "Heterogeneity in induced lineage commitment: A Single-Cell Perspective." National meeting of the Biomedical Engineering Society, October 2011.
- Junior graduate student poster award, Kewaunee 2011.