Pranam D. Chatterjee
Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Office Location: 101 Science Drive, CIEMAS 2353A, Durham, NC 27705
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2020
Integration of computational and experimental methodologies to design novel proteins for applications in genome editing, targeted protein modulation, and reproductive bioengineering
- BME 390L: Special Topics with a Lab
- BME 493: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 494: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 590: Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 791: Graduate Independent Study
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- Liang, S-Q; Liu, P; Ponnienselvan, K; Suresh, S; Chen, Z; Kramme, C; Chatterjee, P; Zhu, LJ; Sontheimer, EJ; Xue, W; Wolfe, SA, Genome-wide profiling of prime editor off-target sites in vitro and in vivo using PE-tag., Nature Methods (2023) [10.1038/s41592-023-01859-2] [abs].
- Koseki, S; Hong, L; Yudistyra, V; Stan, T; Tysinger, E; Silverstein, R; Kramme, C; Amrani, N; Savic, N; Pacesa, M; Rodriguez, TS; Ponnapati, M; Jacobson, J; Church, G; Truant, R; Jinek, M; Kleinstiver, B; Sontheimer, E; Chatterjee, P, PAM-Flexible Genome Editing with an Engineered Chimeric Cas9., Res Sq (2023) [10.21203/rs.3.rs-2625838/v1] [abs].
- Pierson Smela, MD; Kramme, CC; Fortuna, PRJ; Adams, JL; Su, R; Dong, E; Kobayashi, M; Brixi, G; Kavirayuni, VS; Tysinger, E; Kohman, RE; Shioda, T; Chatterjee, P; Church, GM, Directed differentiation of human iPSCs to functional ovarian granulosa-like cells via transcription factor overexpression., Elife, vol 12 (2023) [10.7554/elife.83291] [abs].
- Kobayashi, M; Kobayashi, M; Odajima, J; Shioda, K; Hwang, YS; Sasaki, K; Chatterjee, P; Kramme, C; Kohman, RE; Church, GM; Loehr, AR; Weiss, RS; Jüppner, H; Gell, JJ; Lau, CC; Shioda, T, Expanding homogeneous culture of human primordial germ cell-like cells maintaining germline features without serum or feeder layers, Stem Cell Reports, vol 17 no. 3 (2022), pp. 507-521 [10.1016/j.stemcr.2022.01.012] [abs].
- Palepu, K; Ponnapati, M; Bhat, S; Tysinger, E; Stan, T; Brixi, G; Koseki, SRT; Chatterjee, P, Design of Peptide-Based Protein Degraders via Contrastive Deep Learning (2022) [10.1101/2022.05.23.493169] [abs].