Michael D Lynch
Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemistry
- Faculty Fellow in The Energy Initiative
- Associate of the Duke Initiative for Science & Society
- M.D. University of Colorado School of Medicine, 2007
- Ph.D. University of Colorado at Boulder, 2005
- BME 490L: Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering Design (DR)
- BME 493: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 494: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 590: Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 790L: Advanced Topics with the Lab for Graduate Students in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 791: Graduate Independent Study
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- ISS 293: ISS Research Independent Study
- ISS 391: Bass Connections in Information Science and Culture: Independent Study Project
- ISS 795: Connections in Information, Society and Culture: Project
- PHYSICS 493: Research Independent Study
- Legione, AR; Amery-Gale, J; Lynch, M; Haynes, L; Gilkerson, JR; Sansom, FM; Devlin, JM, Variation in the microbiome of the urogenital tract of Chlamydia-free female koalas (Phascolarctos cinereus) with and without 'wet bottom', PloS one, vol 13 no. 3 (2018) [10.1371/journal.pone.0194881] [abs].
- Taylor, S; Lynch, M; Terkildsen, M; Stevenson, G; Yates, A; Piro, N; de Araujo, J; Gray, R, Utility of fur as a biomarker for persistent organic pollutants in Australian fur seals (Arctocephalus pusillus doriferus)., Science of the Total Environment, vol 610-611 (2018), pp. 1310-1320 [10.1016/j.scitotenv.2017.08.204] [abs].
- Heil, JR; Lynch, MDJ; Cheng, J; Matysiakiewicz, O; D'Alessio, M; Charles, TC, The Completed PacBio Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequence of Methylosinus trichosporium Strain OB3b Reveals the Presence of a Third Large Plasmid., Genome Announcements, vol 5 no. 49 (2017) [10.1128/genomea.01349-17] [abs].
- Moreb, EA; Hoover, B; Yaseen, A; Valyasevi, N; Roecker, Z; Menacho-Melgar, R; Lynch, MD, Managing the SOS Response for Enhanced CRISPR-Cas-Based Recombineering in E. coli through Transient Inhibition of Host RecA Activity., ACS Synthetic Biology, vol 6 no. 12 (2017), pp. 2209-2218 [10.1021/acssynbio.7b00174] [abs].
- Lynch, M; McGrath, K; Raj, K; McLaren, P; Payne, K; McCoy, R; Giger, U, HEREDITARY FACTOR VII DEFICIENCY IN THE ASIAN ELEPHANT (ELEPHAS MAXIMUS) CAUSED BY A F7 MISSENSE MUTATION., Journal of wildlife diseases, vol 53 no. 2 (2017), pp. 248-257 [10.7589/2016-05-113] [abs].