Raluca Mihaela Gordan
Assistant Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Assistant Professor in Molecular Genetics and Microbiology
- Office Location: 101 Science Drive, 2179 CIEMAS, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 684-9881
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Page:
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2009
- CBB 561: Computational Sequence Biology
- COMPSCI 260: Introduction to Computational Genomics
- COMPSCI 394: Research Independent Study
- COMPSCI 561: Computational Sequence Biology
- Shats, I; Deng, M; Davidovich, A; Zhang, C; Kwon, JS; Manandhar, D; Gordân, R; Yao, G; You, L, Expression level is a key determinant of E2F1-mediated cell fate., Cell Death & Differentiation, vol 24 no. 4 (2017), pp. 626-637 [10.1038/cdd.2017.12] [abs].
- Sparks, EE; Drapek, C; Gaudinier, A; Li, S; Ansariola, M; Shen, N; Hennacy, JH; Zhang, J; Turco, G; Petricka, JJ; Foret, J; Hartemink, AJ; Gordân, R; Megraw, M; Brady, SM; Benfey, PN, Establishment of Expression in the SHORTROOT-SCARECROW Transcriptional Cascade through Opposing Activities of Both Activators and Repressors., Developmental Cell, vol 39 no. 5 (2016), pp. 585-596 [10.1016/j.devcel.2016.09.031] [abs].
- Schipper, JL; Gordân, RM, Transcription Factor-DNA Binding Motifs in Saccharomyces cerevisiae: Tools and Resources., Cold Spring Harbor protocols, vol 2016 no. 11 (2016) [10.1101/pdb.top080622] [abs].
- Medina, EM; Turner, JJ; Gordân, R; Skotheim, JM; Buchler, NE, Punctuated evolution and transitional hybrid network in an ancestral cell cycle of fungi., eLife, vol 5 (2016) [10.7554/elife.09492] [abs].
- Medina, EM; Turner, JJ; Gordân, R; Skotheim, JM; Buchler, NE, Punctuated evolution and transitional hybrid network in an ancestral cell cycle of fungi, eLife, vol 5 no. MAY2016 (2016) [10.7554/eLife.09492.001] [abs].